- The courts at Tennisclub Felsberg, where Roger Federer has trained.
- Roger Federer’s birthplace, Basel, at sunrise.
- Berneck is a country town of some 4,000 people near the Austrian border where the Federer clan originated.
- Villa Wenkenhof is the 17th-century English manor house where Roger Federer and his wife, Mirka, were married in 2009.
- The Baroque interior of the abbey’s church.
- Einsiedeln Abbey, in the Swiss village of Einsiedeln.
Federer won two majors at 35 after nearly every tennis writer had already written his tennis obituary. He could have quietly drifted off to the Alps to meditate while counting his Swiss francs, but instead he rededicated himself to the sport and turned the tables on his younger rivals.